Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jimi Version 2

Some companies really surprise me by being so proactive in ensuring that their customers are really happy. Jimi, the company that makes the Jimi currency carrying device is one of those companies. After my tragic destruction of my other Jimi, I was pretty depressed since I really loved my first one but I broke it while at Canton, and I briefly wrote about it on the blog.

Last wendnesday I was really surprised to get an email from the president of the company explaining that he had read my blog and would like to send me a replacement. I was shocked first of all that people read this blog, and more importantly I could not believe that I would be able to get a brand new one!!!!!

I even had the choice of color. My unhealthy obsession with Orange continues...
MONEY CLIP
There are several things I love about this functional art...

more to come later.

Time for work.

3 comments:

Justin said...

This looks great!! Is this hard plastic, or flexy? In other words, will it break if i keep it in my back pocket?

Great customer service never goes unrecognized.

Yash Katsumi said...

I assume you can put it in your back pocket, but I always keep mine in the front.

The plastic is made of a hard but nice to the touch polymer.

Steve Hampsten said...

i love my jimi! i think it's the best cycling wallet in the world, hands down. and cute baristas thinks it's cool so that's another plus.

i've toyed with the idea of seeing if i can offer them for sale on my site but seeing as i hate mailing stuff the idea becomes counter-productive... never know.

great blog, yash!