Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kits that I love...

Last year I think my attitude was too negative and I focused on shit I did not like. This year I am a new man. I will be like Oprah and have a column of things I like.

This post is about a new team kit that I like very much.

The new Team Embrocation kit is designed by Jeremy Dunn.

A couple of weeks ago I caught sight of a new kit that more or less blew me away. At first I thought that maybe Jeremy was wearing a retro kit, but upon closer inspection, it was something quite new and refreshing.

This piece is modeled by Gary Eldrich.

I like this kit because it looks like it fits extremely well, and has colors you don't see every day.

Strangely, the way the kit is designed, it makes the rider appear unusually svelte.

4 comments:

Justin said...

i love the new, positive Yash!

Yash Katsumi said...

Dude. i am all about the positive. no more bitching and whining.

C-BOMB said...

yash. you looked sharp last nite. let's meet for beers saturday nite in NoHo and discuss how to get F-A-S-T

matt said...

you'd go broke riding for cambridge trying to keep up with all those kits, but this one is super cool.